I have totally got out of the habit of posting and commenting. I must try and get back in it. So here are some things I've had going on recently.
1. I had a flu jab at the start of the month. Usually it just makes me feel like I've been punched in the arm. This time my arm swelled up and was hot to the touch and hurt so much that I really didn't want to be using or moving it at all. It also made me feel really ill, so I spent some time catching up on TV. I caught up on Midsomer Murders, which included an episode about a small pet show and was all about the rabbits. Obviously I loved it, aside from the rabbit cages being too small, and for some reason they were kept in a tent on site overnight, which makes no sense. But now I am being stalked by the murderer - he popped up in Doctor Who and then in Johnny English. He's everywhere!
2. I've been watching a lot of hamster videos and got into the crafty DIY side. It's possible to make nearly everything in a cage with wood and lolly sticks - and if you're good with DIY you can even make a cage. I'm not quite that good, but I did make a log cabin (out of 15 toilet roll tubes), a small rainbow bridge (that isn't rainbow because I couldn't be bothered to pain it) and a climbing frame. Now I've got the hang of the glue, and a lot more lolly sticks in three sizes, I might try making more things.
3. Sammy is still cute. He'll happily put two feet on my hand (even if there's no food) but won't put a third on (even for a treat). I've got into the habit of giving him some of my boiled egg at breakfast at weekends (sometimes in bed, sometimes he gets out of bed for it).
4. I had the last big thing done on my house (where big means getting workmen in to do things). All(!) I have left is getting rid of stuff and deciding which cross stitches to put on the walls where.
5. Dancing - but I've been meaning to write a whole post about that for the past couple of months, so I will save all of that for its own post.
Mirrored from my blog.